The Best Ice Cream in Dubrovnik From Someone Who Enjoyed it Twice a Day!!

ICE CREAM IN DUBROVNIK
There are so many ice cream shops in Dubrovnik that you always see someone with a cone. 

They all charge the same--10 kuna per scoop, but we found the smoothest taste and most generous scoops at the shop on the main pedestrian street close to the Onofrio Fountain. Their servers are extremely friendly and generous with the scoops. 

My husband gets two to three scoops everyday we're in Dubrovnik. And even though I'm not a big ice cream lover, I usually get two scoops a day. It really is that good. It's smooth and creamy gelato and they have a great variety of flavors.  

I love their cherry and lemon and my husband tried coconut, cookie (with big crunchy pieces of chocolate cookie), stracetella (like chocolate chip), and cream caramel and he loved them all. We got ice cream in other cities during our trip but never liked it as well as the ice cream here.


We've been going to this ice cream shop since 2009, and I got an additional picture this year (2012)...same people as in the photo above, 3 years later. Despite the ice cream, my husband is actually 20 pounds lighter in 2012 than he was in 2009!
And the photo below gives you an idea of the selection. But despite that huge selection, I always get my 2 favorites over and over again--lemon and cherry.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...